myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Nambucca Heads (pop. around 6,100), Bellingen (pop. around 2,700), Urunga (pop. around 2,700), Macksville (pop. around 2,700), Bowraville (pop. around 960), Valla Beach (pop. around 810), Scotts Head (pop. around 790), Mylestom (pop. around 380) and Hyland Park (pop. around 320).
- the mountains and hills Mount Gladstone (619m), Viewmont Mountain (462m), Picket Hill (357m), Edwards Knob (353m), Bryces Knob (292m), Mount Lookout (233m), Bald Hill (174m) and Gordons Knob (110m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Bellinger River, the Nambucca River, Taylors Arm, the Kalang River, Warrell Creek, Buckra Bendinni Creek, South Creek, Deep Creek, Missabotti Creek and Hydes Creek.
- Pacific Highway and The Waterfall Way.
- the village of North Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.