myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Gladstone (pop. around 27,000) and Tannum Sands (pop. around 3,700).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Sugarloaf (304m), Maurice Hill (222m), Mount Martin (209m), Phyrne (201m), Mount Stowe (183m), Ship Hill (158m), Elizabeth Peak (150m), Mount Beecher (148m), Mount Rollo (125m), Biondello (121m) and Lily Hills (88m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Boyne River, the Calliope River, Double Creek, Gravel Creek, Boat Creek, Middle Creek, Wild Cattle Creek, Hobble Gully, Sandy Creek and Graham Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Dawson Highway, Gladstone - Mount Larcom Road, Gladstone - Benaraby Road, Targinie Road, Boyne Island Road and Tannum Sands Road.
- the bays Port Curtis and Shoal Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.