myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Cowes (pop. around 3,600), St Andrews Beach (pop. around 670), Flinders (pop. around 510), Red Hill South (pop. around 480), Shoreham (pop. around 420) and Smiths Beach Estate (pop. around 220).
- the mountains and hills Arthurs Seat (312m) and Black Hill (67m).
- a number of roads including Nepean Highway, Frankston-Flinders Road, Point Nepean Road, Phillip Island Road, Rosebud-Flinders Road, Mornington Peninsula Freeway, Mornington-Flinders Road, Coolart Road, Bittern-Dromana Road and Ventnor Road.
- the village of Gunnamatta Beach.
- the bays Hastings Bight, Flinders Bight, Dromana Bay, Cairns Bay and Capel Sound.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.