myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Nelson Bay (pop. around 8,000), Lemon Tree Passage (pop. around 5,500), Salamander Bay (pop. around 5,000), Soldiers Point (pop. around 5,000), Corlette (pop. around 2,700), Anna Bay (pop. around 2,400), Fingal Bay (pop. around 1,600), Tea Gardens (pop. around 1,400), Hawks Nest (pop. around 1,200), Boat Harbour (pop. around 510) and Pindimar (pop. around 350).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Karuah River, the Myall River, the The Branch River, Tilligerry Creek, Little Branch Creek, Kore Kore Creek, Bulga Creek, Bundabah Creek, Viney Creek and Carrington Creek.
- Pacific Highway, Nelson Bay Road and Tarean Road.
- the village of Jimmys Beach.
- the bays Cromartys Bay, Providence Bay, Fingal Bay, Shoal Bay, Port Stephens, Anna Bay, Wobbegong Bay and Pindimar Bay.
If you're interested in Bays then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches, Capes and Seamounts.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.